KOREAN VISA REQUIREMENT
- Visa Information for Pakistani Nationals :
- Pakistani nationals who have an ordinary passport have to obtain a visa to enter the Republic of Korea.
- Visa applicant has to submit his/her POLIO VACCINE CERTIFICATE at the time of application
All applicants are requested to submit the following documents
- Passport (valid for at least six months
- ㆍ01 Application Form (filled in personally by the applicant)
- ㆍ02 latest passport-size colored photograph
- Documents according to the category of the status (see below)
Authority Letter (If applicant is visiting Korea second time, physical appearance is not required)
III. Short-Term visit Visa (Business ; C-3-4)
(For less than 90 days)
- Documents to be prepared by Korean Inviter
- Letter of Invitation from Korean company
- Guarantee Letter from Korean company,
- (Official Guarantee form can be downloaded from the Korean Immigration Official web-site; www.immigration.go.kr )
- A Copy of Registration Certificate of the Korean Company
- Documents to be prepared by Pakistani Invitee
- Company & Personal National Tax number Certificate (Original & Copy)
- Company & Personal Tax payment Receipt (Original & Copy)
- Company Registration Certificate (Original & Copy)
- Company & Personal Bank Statement for previous six months
- Business Relationship supporting Documents e.g. L/C, B/L, Sales Contract.
Remark : Multiple Entry Visa
- The person who has visited Korea more than 4 times within 2 years without any violations of Korean immigration regulations and other laws are eligible to apply for multiple entry visa.
- Multiple visas is valid for 02 year and the duration of each stay is 90 days.
- Documents are the same as the above.
- For any further inquiries please Contact :
- Telephone: 051-227-9385~7 (Ex; 214, 215)/ Fax:051-287-3145
- Homepage (English): http://koreanembassy-pakistan.org
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org