- Valid Passport: Your passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Saudi Arabia. It should also have at least two blank visa pages.
- Completed Visa Application Form: Fill out the visa application form accurately and completely.
- Passport-sized Photos: Provide recent passport-sized photographs that meet the specific requirements set by the Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate. Typically, two passport-sized photos are required.
- Proof of Travel Itinerary: Submit a copy of your round-trip flight itinerary or confirmed flight tickets.
- Proof of Accommodation: Provide documentation that confirms your accommodation arrangements in Saudi Arabia, such as hotel reservations or an invitation letter from a host in Saudi Arabia.
- Medical Insurance: Obtain medical insurance coverage that is valid for your entire stay in Saudi Arabia.
- Additional Documents: Depending on your specific circumstances and the requirements of the Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate, you may need to provide additional documents. These could include a letter of invitation, a no-objection letter from your employer, or a copy of your hotel bookings.
- Biometric Data: Saudi Arabia may require you to provide biometric data, including fingerprints, as part of the visa application process.
The tourist visa for Saudi Arabia allows for a maximum stay of up to 90 days per visit. However, the actual duration of stay granted is at the discretion of the Saudi immigration authorities. It’s important to adhere to the authorized duration of stay to avoid any immigration issues.
The processing time for a Saudi Arabian tourist visa can vary depending on various factors, including the embassy or consulate where you apply and the volume of applications being processed. Typically, it takes around 5 to 10 working days for the visa to be processed.