- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application.
- Completed Visa Application form.
- Passport size photo.
- Proof of return travel.
- Proof of available funds.
- Tourist Invitations Letter.
- Certificate of Estimated Expenditure.
- Proof of hotel reservation.
- Proof of tour booking.
Typically, Chinese tourist visas are granted for stays up to 60 days, beginning from the date of entry. However, the duration of stay is at the discretion of the Embassy, and may be shorter than the 60 days upon approval. Visas are valid for 3 months from the date of issuance. Processing times typically take anywhere between 4-7 business days, however times may vary.