- Passport: Provide your original passport with a validity of at least six months beyond your intended stay in Jordan. Make sure your passport has at least two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Visa Application Form: Fill out the visa application form accurately and completely. You can usually obtain the application form from the website of the Jordanian embassy or consulate in your country.
- Passport Photos: Provide two recent passport-sized photos with a white background. The photos should meet the specific requirements set by the embassy or consulate.
- Proof of Travel: Submit a copy of your round-trip flight itinerary or e-ticket, or a copy of your travel agency’s confirmation of your travel arrangements.
- Hotel Reservations: Provide proof of your accommodation arrangements in Jordan, such as hotel reservations or a letter of invitation from a host.
- Travel Itinerary: Provide a detailed travel itinerary outlining your planned activities and destinations in Jordan.
- No Objection Letter (if applicable): If you are employed, provide a letter from your employer stating your position, salary, and approved leave of absence (if applicable). If you are a student, provide a letter from your educational institution confirming your enrollment.
The duration of stay granted on a Jordan tourist visa can vary, but it is typically valid for a stay of up to 30 days. Some nationalities may be eligible for a longer duration of stay, such as 60 days or 90 days. The exact duration of stay will be determined by the immigration authorities at the port of entry.
The processing time for a Jordan tourist visa can vary depending on the location where you apply. It typically takes around 5 to 10 working days for the visa to be processed. However, processing times may be longer during peak travel seasons or due to specific circumstances.