- Valid Passport: Provide your original passport with a validity of at least six months beyond your intended stay in Qatar. Make sure your passport has at least two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Visa Application Form: Fill out the visa application form accurately and completely. You can usually obtain the application form from the website of the Qatari embassy or consulate in your country.
- Passport-size Photos: Provide two recent passport-sized photos with a white background. The photos should meet the specific requirements set by the embassy or consulate.
- Flight and Hotel Reservations: Submit a copy of your round-trip flight itinerary or e-ticket and hotel reservations for the duration of your stay in Qatar.
- Travel Insurance: It is advisable to have travel insurance that covers medical expenses and emergencies during your visit to Qatar. Provide a copy of your travel insurance policy.
- Invitation Letter (if applicable): If you have been invited by a Qatari resident or organization, provide an invitation letter stating the purpose and duration of your visit.
- Additional Documents: Additional documents may be required based on your specific circumstances. This can include a letter of employment, proof of enrollment in an educational institution, or a detailed travel itinerary.
The duration of stay granted on a Qatar tourist visa can vary, but it is typically valid for 30 days. Some nationalities may be eligible for a longer duration of stay, such as 90 days. The exact duration of stay will be determined by the immigration authorities at the port of entry.
The processing time for a Qatar tourist visa can vary depending on the location where you apply. It typically takes around 5 to 10 working days for the visa to be processed.