- Valid passport: Ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay in Singapore. It should also have at least two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Visa application form: Complete the visa application form accurately and legibly.
- Passport-sized photographs: Provide recent passport-sized photographs according to the specifications mentioned by the embassy or consulate.
- Proof of Financial Means: Submit documents demonstrating your financial capability to cover the cost of your stay in Singapore. This can include bank statements, income tax returns, or proof of employment.
- Accommodation Confirmation: Provide proof of accommodation arrangements in Singapore, such as hotel reservations or a letter of invitation from a sponsor.
- Proof of Employment or Education: If applicable, provide documents showing your employment status or enrollment in an educational institution.
The standard tourist visa for Singapore typically allows for a stay of up to 30 days or 90 days, depending on your nationality. The duration of stay is usually determined by the immigration officer at the port of entry and may be shorter than the maximum allowed based on their discretion.
The processing time for a tourist visa to Singapore can vary. In many cases, the visa processing time is relatively short and can take anywhere from one to five working days. However, it is advisable to apply well in advance of your planned travel dates to allow for any processing delays or unforeseen circumstances.