- Valid Passport: Your passport should be valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay in Ukraine. It should also have at least two blank visa pages.
- Completed Visa Application Form: Fill out the visa application form accurately and completely.
- Passport-sized Photos: Provide recent passport-sized photographs that meet the specific requirements set by the Ukrainian embassy or consulate. Typically, two passport-sized photos are required.
- Proof of Travel Insurance: Obtain travel insurance that covers your entire stay in Ukraine. The insurance should provide coverage for medical expenses, emergency medical evacuation, and repatriation of remains.
- Proof of Financial Means: Show proof of sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay in Ukraine. This can include bank statements, credit card statements, or other financial documents.
- Travel Itinerary: Provide a detailed travel itinerary that includes your planned accommodation, transportation, and activities in Ukraine.
- Round-trip Flight Reservation: Provide a copy of your round-trip flight itinerary or confirmed flight tickets.
- Additional Documents: Depending on your specific circumstances and the requirements of the Ukrainian embassy or consulate, you may need to provide additional documents. These could include a letter of invitation, a no-objection letter from your employer, or proof of purpose of travel.
Tourist visas for Ukraine typically allow for a stay of up to 90 days within a 180-day period. This means that you can stay in Ukraine for up to 90 days within a period of 180 days from your initial entry date.
The processing time for a Ukrainian tourist visa can vary depending on various factors, including the embassy or consulate where you apply and the volume of applications being processed. Typically, it takes around 5 to 15 working days for the visa to be processed.